Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA not populating MBEW-OWNPR(Produced In House) field

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA to create Material Master data.I am passing the data from a presentation server text file.

I am populating 2 new fields to MARC table.They are INDUS(Material CFOP category) and STEUC(Control code for consumption taxes in foreign trade).

I am also populating 3 new fields to update MBEW table.They are MTUSE(Usage of the material), MTORG(Origin of the material) and OWNPR(Produced in-house).

The issue is that the data is being passed correctly to the BAPI. But the OWNPR field is not getting updated in the MBEW table while all other fields in MARC and MBEW are being populated correctly.

I tried to debug the BAPI and could not find the issue.Please help me solving this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Chaitu.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you are passing the data to the correct Parameter field of the BAPI.

Check the parameter corresponding to field OWNPR in the BAPI.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have checked the corresponding field in structure 'VALUATIONDATAX'. which would be 'IN_HOUSE'.

Regards,

Himanshu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

I am passing all the fields correctly to the BAPI structure.I checked it in debug mode and they are fine.

former_member321159
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the field on OMSR from customizing of material master. Probably the field group is missing for this field.

I've been faced this problem months ago. This leads to weird simptons on material creation BAPI.

Regards,