Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CHANGE Batch Splits w/Catch Weights

DonnaA
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have reviewed all the help for this BAPI, but none seems to be relevant for Catch Weight Items.  My issue is that the Inbound delivery contains the Main line item, with no batches assigned.  During the Goods Recept process, the batch is collected and a batch split is created and updated.  That part is working fine.

Issue - if there is a shortage, when the user confirms to PGR and the delivery quantity on the main line is still open, then need to adjust the main line item quantity AND catch weight PUoM quantity.  The delivery quantity is getting updated, but the delivery PUoM on the main line remains as the original quantity and will not update.

For non batch managed catch weight items there is no issue.  For non-catch weight batch managed, no issues.  And as stated, the delivery qty is getting updated, just not the Delivery Qty PUoM.

Any suggestions are welcomed.  Ive tried many variations of filling in the /cwm/bapiobdlvitem table interface with no luck!  Please note this is IM only, there is no WM involved.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Donna,

Did you manage to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Murali

0 Kudos

I do not recall if this issue was actually resolved or not.  In the end, the client moved to WM and so the issue was no longer relevant, since the TO creation was handling any overs/unders of the PUoM.