Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST Non-deduct.Input Tax NVV and Acquisition DEB/CRED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have an issue with BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST WHEN I am doing posting which involves a tax code (XG) which has following things:

Non-deduct.Input Tax NVV

Acquisition Tax Cred ESA

Acquisition Tax Deb. ESE

My BAPI runs normal for all other types, but when I pass this tax code XG, it gives me first an error :

Required field GL_ACCOUNT was not transferred in parameter ACCOUNTTAX

Required field ACCT_KEY was not transferred in parameter ACCOUNTTAX

Now in our system we have not maintianed any G/L account for NVV line tiem, hence I pass NVV as ACCT_KEY.

Then after i pass NVV i get the error

'Balance in transaction currency'.

How to create a FI document for such a case.

Please Advice.

Regards,

Gowthami

8 REPLIES 8

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all please check when you are debiting one account then another account needs to be credited so that overall transfer value is zero.

As the error in itself says the same.

thanks

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Any replies.

Regards,

Gowthami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nabneet,

The amounts are getting balanced correclty as I have checked it in debugger. The problem is that when I pass NVV in debugger to the ACCOUNTTAX line item, the overall BAPI does not identify this amount, and it gives the incorrect balance error.

Let me explain you with an example.

Vendor account has 715,0800- amount.

second line item has 606,00 amount

third line item is tax line item (NVV) has 109,08 amount.

so the amounts are getting balanced, but still it returns amount imbalance error.

Regards,

Gowthami

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that it's similar to this [post|;. It's related with SAP Note 556311 - BAPI in the extended withholding tax.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked this Note. it cannot be implemeted.

Further to the link, the note 487064 mentioned within the link you provided is not for BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.

Please Help.

Regards,

Gowthami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowthami,

how have you solved your problem, because I am facing the similiar issue and trying desperately to post the following combination with BAPI_ACC_POST_DOCUMENT:

001 40       490100     Aufw. aus Marge PP              R2                 15,92

002 31       10000003   Kreditor                                R2                 15,92-

003 50       175060     Abzugsverfahren USt            R2                  3,18-

004 40       154060     Abzugsverfahren Vst             R2                  3,18

THANX!

Regards

Marko

0 Kudos

Hi Marko,

It's because the accounts in your input file are different from the accounts defined for tax code R2 in T030K (tax accct determination) / Tcode FTXP.

Regards

V.

0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

I have alredy solved the problem.

That's right, the answer is definitely the wrong configuration of the tax code (tcode FTXP). The properties (properties button in FTXP) for the given tax code have been wrong. "EU code" should have been set properly (in my case: "Acquisition tax or general tax balance zero").

This could be a nice hint for everyone having problem with euorepean reverse charges.

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards

Marko