Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

BADI/User exit for VL10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

When I run VL10 I get a list of all PO's for which a delivery is due..Is there a user exit or BADI where I can add two more fields (the name of the person who created the PO and the date when it was created) to this list??

Thanks

Kumar.

7 REPLIES 7

0 Kudos

Hi,

After running VL10, a report with due deliveries is displayed,here in the layout created by and created at are avilable.If these are not populating check with your functional consultant some customization is required for population of these fields.

Regards,

Surendar Reddy.

0 Kudos

I am trying to achieve this by using a user exit. I found an Include "V50R_USEREXIT_PREPARE" in "V50R_USEREXITS" but am not sure how to make it work..Any input is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Kumar.

0 Kudos

Hi,

To proceed with the user exit V50R_USEREXIT_PREPARE you need acess key.

Regards,

Surendar Reddy.

0 Kudos

I can get an access key but will this work??

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your team lead or basis consultant.You will get acess key from SAP Service Marketplace.

Regards,

Surendar Reddy.

0 Kudos

I know how to generate an access key but my question was with the access key in place will this specific include help me in achieving my requirement..

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these notes:

Note 198137 - VL10: Customer-specific enhancements / user exits

Note 415716 - User exits in delivery processing

Surely they suggest you the best tool to achieve it.

Regards,

Eduardo