Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.append field in kna1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i had appended some fields to kna1 table.now i want the same fields to see in the tcode xd99 for the mass maintenance.how can i do it.now i am not able to see the appended fields of kna1 in xd99.please suggest.

regards

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Refer to this link:

hope it helps

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After updating a table, go to SE14 and click on Activate and Adjust Database.

The changes you made to the table will be reflected.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Jayanthi.K

0 Kudos

hi it does'nt solve the issue i guess.

kamesh_g
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi we need to add manually to tcode screen when we add append filed to standard table .

If you have provided with access key you can directly change edit the screen or you can use screen exit for the screen .

former_member195698
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through these notes

Note 216596 - Include additional fields in mass maintenance

Note 414020 - MASS: Customer fields are not mass-maintainable

You need to add your field to the table MASSFLDLST .

Regards,

Aj

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)set up two tables: One with just the valid codes i.e.Zxxx where the only field is the code field,

2)the second is ZxxxT which contains the code and language as the primary index with the description as the data field.

3)In this case, then you usually define a view H_Zxxx which is a join on these two tables.

4) The key thing is that the Foreign Key definition for the code field in the ZxxxT must have the must have the type "Key Fields of a Text Table".

5)This results in the Table Maintenance generator (SM30) generating a screen that allows you to maintain the code and description together for the system language.

In a related note, to set up a customer transaction for a Table Maintenance generated dialog, use SE80 and enter the function group used for the table maintenance dialog.

Then Create a transaction (Zxxx) of type parameter. Fill in text, specify Transaction SM30, click on "skip initial screen" and set up default values of VIEWNAME set to Zxxx and UPDATE set to X.

CHECK FOR REFERENCE

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/cf/21ebc9446011d189700000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Try Creating a variant for the additional fields that u have appended into the table & provide the name of the variant in xd99.

Hope this helps in solving the issue.

Thanks

Ravi Aswani

shadow
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

may be u r table is not active ,

goto se11->give a table name->utilities->data base utilities

select table option->edit->select activate&adjust data base.

or u can do from se14 also.

Hope it will be work.

Regard's

SHAIK.