Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyway to auto select all line items in ME22N in a customized button? And then update the MWSKZ?

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As my discussion titled, I want to know is there any developers out there who managed to use a customized button to auto select all PO Line items in ME22N and then update all the line items' MWSKZ (Tax Code)?

I have managed to do it one by one OR by line item individually thru a customized button.

But, my requirement is to have ALL the line items selected and update MWSKZ at ONE go.

1. I have modified SAPLMEGUI's GUI_STATUS "NORMAL" to add in a button.

2. Then i modified LMEGUICJL, LMEGUICJF, LMEGUICI5 to do fulfill my conditions...

Unfortunately, these modification doesn't allow me to select ALL PO itemes and update MWSKZ at one shot.

Any developers out there has done - using one customized button to select all all PO line items and update all its' MWSKZ at one go?

If any developers has done this kind of request before, mind to share out your advice here?

Regards,

William

William Wilstroth
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why go for custom development, when you have standard option to do mass change?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why go for custom development, when you have standard option to do mass change?

0 Kudos

Thanks Chinmay Kulkarni,

This is a very good suggestion. The functionals realized there's this button. It helps them.

Although this button doesn't do auto determine the tax code but at least the functionals or users can do a mass update on all the PO line item's Tax Code.

William Wilstroth

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Although Chinmay Kulkarni offered a good advice on the use of Mass Change (MEMASS) or also known as Fast Change, but I had retain my own customized button to auto determine a tax code based on the drop down pick items in ME22N.

Objects I mentioned in my original post up above are the objects I used to make my customization.

If anyone ever do need to put a custom button and have auto determine a line item's tax code, those are the objects :

1. I have modified SAPLMEGUI's GUI_STATUS "NORMAL" to add in a button.

2. Then i modified LMEGUICJL, LMEGUICJF, LMEGUICI5 to do fulfill my conditions...

Regards,

William

William Wilstroth