Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount to be passed to F-53

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am passing amount value ( source BSIK-WRBTR ) to F-53 for clearing the liability Document.

I have created one liability document of KWD currency valued 1300.000 KWD.

However when i fetch data from BSIK-WRBTR , the value is fetched as 13000.00

instead of 13000.000 KWD which is wrong.

I want to pass the value as per the document currency with correct decimals.

Thanks,

Sudeep

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep

This problem is due to the fact that ,in standard SAP ,for currency KWD decimal places are maintained in table TCURX.When dealing with currencies which have an entry in table TCURX,before moving the value to the target field you should populate the currency key field with relevant currency,in this case it is KWD.Hope this helps.You must have noticed while creating tables with currency fields ,it always ask for a reference currency key field.

Kind regards

Manoj

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep

This problem is due to the fact that ,in standard SAP ,for currency KWD decimal places are maintained in table TCURX.When dealing with currencies which have an entry in table TCURX,before moving the value to the target field you should populate the currency key field with relevant currency,in this case it is KWD.Hope this helps.You must have noticed while creating tables with currency fields ,it always ask for a reference currency key field.

Kind regards

Manoj

0 Kudos

Thanks,

Manoj ..