Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ale to move master data

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am moving master data from client to client using ale setup. Almost all the data was moved. Now i want to move work center and routing. I created a model view for work center IWKCE) and routing with LOIROU. I want to know the tcode like bd 10 to send these two master data. I tried with tcodes like POIM and but i am not bale to send with this. Please give me some idea how to solve this.if this is not possible with ale i will upload through LSMW.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Jun 29, 2011 10:51 AM

7 REPLIES 7

JL23
Active Contributor

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I have seen this tcode. I tried by giving the Optimization system ( i given here the receiver system) and i selected work center box and i passed there work center and plant. Before i created a model view with IWKCEN. When i am sending the work center through poim it is giving an information message like 0 IDocs were generated (according to selection . Is there ant more settings need. Here in out bound parameter i used message type IWKCEN and basic type as IWKCEN01. In receiver system i used message type as IWKCEN and process code as bapi . is there any settings i have to change.

Regards,

Madhu.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like some IDOCs cannot be used for ALE import to SAP ERP system.

see details in Note 198252 - Special features of POI message category LOI*

Detailed docu can be found in attachments to OSS Note 538945 - FAQ: POI interface, transactions and message categories

0 Kudos

HI Jurgen,

By using the reports RCRAPDX1 and RCRAPDX2 i successfully moved the data.

Regards,

Madhu.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using the reports issue solved.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem to move work center and routing.

You have moved work centers with report RCRAPDX1 and RCRAPDX2.

But how did you move routing?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Arnfried,

I moved that data with RCPTRA01. Check the documentation of this program for further information. Check and post if need help. I think it is better to post as a new thread.

Regards,

Madhu.