Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new field in XK01 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add a field for the transaction 'XK01'.

How to find out the screen exit for this transaction.

If we dont have screen exit for this transaction, is there any other way to add the field.

please help me...

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hima,

Execute T-Code CMOD and for eg enter ZXK01 in Project and click create. After creating click Enhanced Assignments, enter SAPMF02K in Enhancement which is User Exit for Vendor Master. Then click on components there You can see a Function module EXIT_SAPMF02K_001.

Double click on this FM which will take You to Source code and there you can see a Include <Include ZXF05U01> double click it and once You are in the Include here You can add a Field to XK01.

Regards,

sg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are many ways to find Enhancements/User exits:

1.first find package name of that tcode .

Go to smod press f4 there information systems provide package name then display components .

there also you can find screen exits under screen area tab calling screen is available if it exits.

or

01. In SMOD find options of screen, menu, function exits.

02. Go to SE81 and select the relevant module find the enhancement.

03. Go to the program or transaction and search for “CALL CUSTOMER-FUCTION” or “EXIT__nnn”

For screen exits go to screen in SE51/SE80 search for- “CALL CUSTOMER-SUBSCREEN..”

or

Using badi's also you can implement adding new fields to screen .

Find program name of that tcode.

finding badi's

Call cl_exithandler=>get_instance

or

Search in these tables

MODSAP

MODSAPA

MODSAPT

Coming to BADI

After finding the packge , goto se18 and press f4 and enter package name .

select BADI

or find out which BADI triggers using cl_exithadler in se24 with break point at case statment inthe method get_instance.

After selecting the required BADI search for the BADI which plays with the screen

then badi's will display to you.

Reward if usefull

Edited by: jeevitha on Apr 24, 2008 10:42 AM

0 Kudos

hi jivita,

i have seen your thread and am very much impressed with your explanation and i thought you can definately solve my problem

i have a standard screen where in i need to add my custom screen like date input screen.

but when i tried for the screen exit i dint find any...

and i do have a BADI where i have added so many columns to the standard report;

in badi i dont any method which says scree.

so how can i add any custom field to the scree

tcode : reiscdcn

prog : RFREISCDCN

pack : RE_IS_CD

scree : 1000.

please at least you tel me i have posted many questions but i could not get reply.

regards,

pasala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You didn't have screen exit for XK01 transaction code..you just have fucntion exit means if you want to add your own functionality then you will proceed.

But you can do with the help of BADI : VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS is a BADI definition ..within this you have one method which is GET_TAXI_SCREEN...within the method you should write the code for your requirement.

Reward if useful.

Dara.

Former Member