Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Fields FBL1N (Mass Change)

ronaldo_aparecido
Contributor
0 Kudos

When filling in the FBL1N home screen:

On the second screen I select some records and click on 'Mass change':

In the popup screen that appears, I need to add fields and when filling in these fields, changes must be made in bulk:

I wanted to know the best way to do this by abap or if it is by FI configuration

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to use Abap, AFAIK those screen don't contain any available extension area, and they call FM FI_ITEMS_MASS_CHANGE to execute the mass change (and that wont be easy)

Hint: You could consider adding your own function code(s) to FBL1N (Look at BAdIs FI_ITEMS_MENUE0*)

0 Kudos

Hi raymond.giuseppi

Thanks for replay.

But how am I going to add the fields in the popup screen without changing the standard?

0 Kudos

You cannot, this screen isn't customizable...

0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo,

Came cross w/ your post and I'm curious how were you able to add the options in mass change "Part Bank Type", "Payment Reference", "Refkey3" as seen in your screenshot above. We were looking for answers on how we can add these and still we are not able to get right solutions. Hope you can help, thanks in advance. 🙂

0 Kudos

You could look at

(But OP requested for a 'no-modification' solution...)

0 Kudos

Hi

Have any of you successfully implemented the changes as per SAP note 640908? I tried to make similar changes to add the payment terms field, I was able to get the field into the popup screen, but nothing would happen after I tried to execute the changes (and no log either).

Thanks

Finbar