Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP HR : Infotype Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I request any one of you to please tell me how to Enhance an Infotype in ECC6.0 version .

When I tried in 4.7 Version in PM01 T-Code there is an option of Infotype Enhance, whereas in ECC 6.0 Version I am unable to find it.

Points would be rewarded.

Thanks in Advance.

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Thanks for your Swift response.

I request you to please make it clear in the case of ECC versions i have to do it ECC 6.0 version, I don't find Infotype Enhancement Tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to PM01 ->Goto Menu tab - >Othe functions -> THere you can find enhance the infotype by single screen and list screen.

Thanks,

Sriram Ponna.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much

But can you please explain me what is lIst Scrren enhancement and Single Screen enhancement.

and should be the Version.

I have to Enhance IT0002 as well as IT0006 with some additional fields

Is there any specific things while enhancing IT with Subtypes so that, that will be applicable only to given Subtypes or if it appears in all infotype -subtypes also doesn't matter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Please let me know your exact requirement, you need have additional fields at PA20 and PA30 screens also. Based on this I may help you.

Regards,

Ramakrishna kotha.