Who are SAP Mentors?
Working together, SAP and SAP Mentors constructively collaborate to improve SAP products, technologies, and strategies. SAP Mentors are:
- Top influencers in the SAP ecosystem, representing customers, partners, and consultants
- Hands-on experts of an SAP product or service, as well as contributors to community-driven projects
- Participants who possess a passion to share, educate, and influence
- Advocates with business experience and strong relevant networks
- Professionals comfortable sharing feedback and market insights with SAP product teams and SAP executives
What are the SAP Mentors doing?
As part of this influencer program, SAP Mentors lend their support by:
- Engaging in collaborative activities in their area(s) of expertise that proactively improve or influence SAP products and services.
- Presenting on topics from a thought-leader, broader audience point-of-view.
- Providing market perspectives and (early) feedback on product and go-to-market (GTM) strategies.
- Exchanging information and perspectives from customer, end-user, developer, and partner experience.
How to join the SAP Mentors program
The SAP Mentors program draws highly motivated and respected experts who
have the professional presence and skills necessary to share insightful
feedback about SAP strategy, products, and technology.
To learn more about how to nominate an SAP Mentor, check out our nominations page.