Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmcisme1
Active Contributor
So there is a US holiday - Thanksgiving it is a time to give thanks for what you have.  (Or at least that's how my house celebrates it)

So here is my Thankful list to you, the SAP Community:

I am thankful for all the questions you have answered.  Past and future.  They have helped me so much in my different positions I have held.

I am thankful for all the questions you have asked.  Past and future.  They have helped me so much in my different positions I have held.  If you didn't ask them, I wouldn't have found them via a search.

I am thankful for open sap.  I really like training for free.  BONUS!

I am thankful for all the tutorials.

I am thankful for Coffee Corner.  The discussions are interesting.

I am thankful that SAP the company is firmly invested in the network.  I can see things being done.  I also see a lot of posts from SAP employees.  That to my mind is a bonus.

I am thankful to learn a small bit of a new technology!  It goes into my tool belt.  At some other time I may need it.

Oh so many friends that I have met here.  A lot of them are still virtual.  Some I have gotten to meet.  All inspire me in different ways.

I am thankful people take the time to write blogs.  Someday, I'll be able to read more again.  It's a goal for me.  To get back out here again.

Thank you!  Yes, you the reader of my blog.  it's great you took time to read it.

I am thankful for all the comments to different blogs.  It's fun to learn from a different perspective or just " hear" (read)  what they are questioning.

A HUGE MONSTER thank you (thankful) to the people behind the scene, keeping the SAP Community up and running.  I'm very thankful they take the time and effort to keep us moving forward with our changes.

So really as I look through this list, the SAP Community has done a lot for me.  I'm sure it will continue to help me.

What about you?  I could write a huge list of all the things I'm thankful for, and never get done.  So I choose to just write about the things I'm thankful for the community here.  If you take JUST the SAP Community, what are you thankful for?
10 Comments