cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Pricing in BAPI Sales Order Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to add a free item to Sales Order with Zero Pricing. The zero pricing can be set by using the Z item category. When I call the BAPI - BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE with item number/material/qty/pricing date/Z Item category, the item is saving with current pricing. it is not inheriting the pricing from the item category. When I do the same thing manually in VA02 by providing the material/qty/item category, it is priced at zero.

How can i set the zero pricing by using this item catergory through BAPI - BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE. DO I need to pass any others parameters in addition to the above?

Thanks in advance.

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in addition to the above you also have to set LOGIC_SWITCH-PRICING to 'B' or 'C' depending on your requirements. Take a look at the domain KNPRS for available pricing determination types.

Hope this helps..

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried with the option LOGIC_SWITCH-PRICING to 'B' or 'C' also, but i could not get the new pricing. I have debugged the BAPI. Inside it is calling PRICING Function module with the existing items. Please provide me with any hint.

Best Regards,

Vijay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

furlan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

Consult your functional analyst and verify if material/date/supplier have a price defined.

If there is no price defined for given conditions, the unit price will be zero.

See you!

Flávio Furlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Flávio Furlan,

I want the zero price, but right now it is taking the current price. Its happening correctly when add the item manually by setting Z item category to attribute the item at Zero pricing. when i do the same thing thru bapi, i'm not getting the zero price.

Best Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Have a look at OSS note 93091, it gives details about BAPIs is Sales & Distribution.

Also 188972 is also useful.

Regards,

Raj