Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You do not have th right to access data returned by this universe WIS 00504

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I migrated the universe and Web intelligence report to XI3.0,

and encountered this message.

Any tip on how to solve this error message?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys. One of my clients is getting this error even though his group has view on demand right on report, folder, its universe and connection.

What should I do to fix this now ? Thanks in advance.

Rıdvan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced the same problem after migrating from one server to another and solved it by changing universes connections in the information design tool. Because after migrating,  BO is somehow needs  its universes change its connections just by creating new shortcut connection to the project and once you try to do that it asks the first server's credentials. after entering credentials , change migrated unx's connection to new shortcut connection and save and publish. It worked for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error also occurs when you don't have 'refresh data ' rights on the connection the uninverse uses.

chris_florek
Explorer
0 Kudos

I got the same message when I run this report with the "Full Admin" rights - (Full Access rights of the Administrator account).

My problem exists on the BO XI 4.1 with SP 2 - Rich Client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please create a separate discussion.. as the version of the tool being discussed here is a different one than your current version..

former_member194419
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris ,

How do you solve that ? I´m facing the same issue after transport the Universe(unv) from DEV to QAS, running report with administrator account or any one.

Regards

Rodrigo Silveira

chris_florek
Explorer
0 Kudos

We were able to fix this problem by repointing a report's data provider (query) to its universe. We did this from the Rich Client and used the "Data" pane (click the "Data" button next to the "Reading" and "Design" buttons on the right-top corner of the Rich Client window. This works for us and I hope itwill work for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chris. Your information was very helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justine,

I think you will have to look at the access restrictions on the Universe Folder and the Report itself, in the CMC. It would appear that your security rights did not migrate successfully.

Regards

Alan