cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XS Unit testing with trial Developer account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever I try to run my XS unit tests throughout the web browser I get error 404 that the page is not found, and when I try throughout the Web based Development Workbench to "Invoke tests" I get " Error when calling XS Unit. Check that you have installed HANA_TEST_TOOLS."

I was not able to login to the Lifecycle Management to do that with my credentials, nor was I able to download hana test tools package from the site where  Support Packages and Patches are. Since I like my code to be test-driven-developed and currently have only trail development account, is there a way to run my tests?

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

According to a chat help, I was able to find out that you are not able to install HANA_TEST_TOOLS with a trial version. Therefore unit testing with trial account is not possible

OliverGoetz
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Darko,

I haven't tried this myself, but from looking at the list of prerequisites in , installing the test tools should be possible when using a HANA MDC Trial instance. In such an instance you have control over the system user.

Please follow to create your HANA MDC Trial instance and to get started with it.

Best regards,

Oliver