cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI3.0 Inbound File Adapter Error on ModuleSLDAccessir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greeting,

I have just installed the technical Adapter for XI.3 I tried to use the Inbound File adapter, unfortunately I had two big issues:

1- I was able to execute run_adapter.bat but nothing was reaching the XI system.

When I checked the Log File: I found the following error:

*----

Oct 13, 2004 1:22:08 PM ...aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleSLDaccess [Thread-9] Error: Initializing ModuleSLDaccessor failed with 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/tssap/dtr/client/lib/protocol/HTTPException'

*----

2- Second issue: when I try to access the adapter via the browser, the HTML page are not correct ! there is no text displayed. I just got code like : {!%5124_G_XMIT%!}

is there other setting to do ? I followed exactly the install book !

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

M. Zehana

Any help is more than welcome.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check that you are using XI 3.0. You dont have to use the run_adapter.bat unless you are using the J2SE adapter ( which is 2.0 ) to communicate with an XI3.0 IS. If you have XI3.0 the adapters are configured in the integration directory which are now called communication channels. Therefore an inbound file adapter will be called a sender communication channel. You can create a communication channel either within a scenario or directly in the objects area for the Service ( business system etc ).

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Makr,

I am using XI3.0, I wasn't able to use the PCK because of a problem in the J2EE SP8, SAP is now working to fix it. For this reason I am trying to use the J2SE (technical adapter) which comes with the XI3.0

There is an SAP J2SE for the XI3.0 which is different from the one in XI2.0

Regards,

M. Zehana