cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xcelsius Scale Divisions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing one Issue when mapping chart of Xcelsius. For some combination's of selection from prompts the chart axis divisions are coming up well but for some of them the chart is not showing divisions it is directly showing the Max value.

For Eg:

I have selected manual axis and the maximum data has been mapped to the max of all the values which would be filtered on the particular selection and kept minimum value as 0.and the No Of Divisions has been set to 10.

Now for some selection the division shows 0,20,40,60......130

But for some it Shows 0 and 130.

Is there any Solution for the same.

NOTE:The data has been mapped to Secondary Y Axis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DebjitSingha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a quick check.

did you have maintained the same selection for primary as well as for secondary scale under Behavior tab (I mean the No Of Divisions for Secondary scale).

good Luck & Keep Posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debjit,

I selected two different options for primary(No Of Divisions) and For Secondary(Size of Divisions).But when i made both same then i m not facing that issue.

Is it always applicable like do we need to mention same no of selection for both the axis.

Thanks a Tonn!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am mapping Xcelsius Component from one value where I was suppose to give break or Wrap Text and I did that by pressing Alt+Enter now when i don't need that i removed the same but now Sometimes it works and sometimes a bad character is inserted over there because of which I don't get appropriate data.

Is it Something common in Xcelsius or do I need to perform any operation in order to avoid this.

Edited by: snsbok on Feb 10, 2011 9:20 AM

DebjitSingha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the Wrap Text option under Home is not working in some cases, just copy an empty cell and past on the desired cell then Do what ever you want.