cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xcelsius - QaaWS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru's

I have Crystal Xcelsius & QaaWS . I developed Dashboard using Xcelsius as well as pulling the data from database by QaaWS .

In Xcelsius I am plugging the QaaWS data by Data-Connections-plugging WSDL url as well as placing input / output values Xcelsius Spread sheet.

In Xclesius selecting component n choosing output values show data .

In Database I have 10 records today. It may be 20 tomorrow as well increment too.

How will I show that (If I have 20 records)? How can I view new 20 records? Do I need to create again?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally the dashboard will be on the consolidated data. Example, you would like to see dashboard for Plant or Region Or Country etc. Hence you would have fix number of rows. However, there might be possibility that the company may enter into new countires / may create new plants etc. Hence suggest you, to give a little more range.

Say, as of now you have 10 Plant, and in near future, say in 2 years, company might extend it to 20 plants. So you can give initial range for 20 rows. 10 for exisitng and 10 for futuristic. And you can set the properties to "In Value" only wherever applicable. It then would take non-blank entries.

Regards,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rashmi , Accepting your answer , One of our client is looking like Performence Management .

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is answer I already got from SAP. If you're not sure about the number of records, use more rows in the destination space. This way, if it returns more rows, no problem.