cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workitem not getting generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are creating a Travel Request in the QA client. We are not able to see any work item generated in t-code SWI1. It is not going to the approver.

However when we are creating a Travel Request in the Dev client we are able to see the work item generated and it goes to the correct approver.

Can you let us know where the issue lies so that we can resolve the same.....is there any config missing or something that needs to be done.

I had run SWU_OBUF and then triggered the same but still the work item did not appear in the SWI1.

Please help.

Cheers,

Belinda Clarke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you did not transport agent assignement from the development clients to the Quality client....

To check this SWDD -> Basic data -> click agent assigment just check the difference in DEV and Quality client...

Use report RHMOVE30 for this...

Regards

Gautam

Edited by: gautam maini on Aug 23, 2011 3:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

Thanks for your mail.

I went to the same and checked. I dont find any difference in them.

Could you kindly guide me as to what could be the issue otherwise.

Cheers,

Belinda Clarke

Former Member
0 Kudos

But there should be some work item generated for the earlier steps right....here no work item is generated at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was actually a portal refresh in the QA client. There was no change in the R/3 aspect. Is there any change that could have affected the same.

Please let me know regarding the same.

Cheers,

Belinda Clarke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check your RFC's... if they are working fine...

This is the most general problem faced after system refresh...

Ask your Basis people to check...

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the entries in SWETYPV for business object BUS2089 and compare with development.

Also turn on the event monitor in SWELS and try to start some workflows and then check event monitor SWEL for the events of BUS2089.

Also, check SWU3 that the general workflow configuration is similar to DEV.

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

And check also that user WF-BATCH is not locked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your mail.

I had noticed in SWETYPV, there was a type linkage button that was not ticked in QA. I had gone and ticked the same. I then triggered the Travel Request and still the issue persists.

The work item is not getting triggered.

I turned on SWEL and checked. The entries are reflecting in the DEV system.

In the DEV system the entries are shown properly showing the Event CHANGED and REQUESTCREATED along with the Receiver Type and Handler/Action.

But this is not appearing in the QA system. It just shows the Trace ON. It does not show any subsequent entries.

Kindly advice.

Cheers,

Belinda Clarke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using SWUE and with "Trigger receiver" checkbox and check what is the system response...

And also run transaction SWUO if your tasks are possible receivers shown by the system...

But foremost run some Test Workflows if they are responding positively or not...

In addition to that, Are there any other workflows working properly using Portal ?

Regards

Gautam

Edited by: gautam maini on Aug 23, 2011 7:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ran the t-code SWUE and got the following message : Event Created-at least one receiver found.

Does this imply that everything is working fine from the WF end as there was a portal refresh recently. Is there any other change that is required for the same.

Cheers,

Belinda Clarke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means your event is working fine ... your portal is not able to trigger event in R/3.. Did you check the connections between portal and R/3 ...

Is there any any workflow that is working fine in portal?

Regards

Gautam

Edited by: gautam maini on Aug 24, 2011 10:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam and Karri,

Thanks a lot for your responses. There was an issue in the portal. Now that has been resolved....thanks a lot for all your help. I will close this post and award you guys points for the gr8 help.

Cheers,

Belinda Clarke