cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workitem exists in SAP Inbox But does not appear in UWL for some users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a peculiar problem with a standard workflow. This workflow is working fine in SAP Inbox and UWL in portal for most of the users. But sometimes, it does not send workitem to UWL for some users.

Any input of as why this happens?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeff,

What do you mean by user setup issue in Portal? Were some roles missing for those users? We are facing the same issue.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

MLS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had experienced this type of problem as well, just to share it could be that the Identity of the Portal user misses a role which can be solved by any user assigning the identity in their identity management or it could also be the connection status of the UWL to the backend, there should be at least two connection statuses for workflow items to get into the UWL I could not recall it but I would post it here once I have the access to our system again.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a user account set up issue in Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Could you please elaborate this point little bit.

As we are also facing similar issue ;but after migration of portal.

Thanks In advance

Sanjay Pawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We figured out the problem. Thank you all for contributing.

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

It would be great if you could share the solution with the community so it can benefit others when they encounter the same problem.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Martin.

But everything is working fine in the SRM backend system. I can see the workitem in the inbox of the user. Only thing is that the workitem does not get transferred to the UWL on the portal.

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Users need to have access to TCode SWK1 for them to open Inbox items in UWL eventhough it opens in GUI Inbox.

Please check if this is a problem in your case.

Thanks

Venkat

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

As you say it happens only with certain users I would check what is different for these users. Compare authorizations and other settings. Do they get the task at all? Does it appear in the inbox. Maybe the problem is related to the agent assignment.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone can provide some input to the above question?