cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORKFLOW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used the Function module 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE' to trigger the workflow from the tcode .The workflow is getting triggered automatically but it stops after that.When i checked the graphical workflow log,the workflow was in ready status .In the task it says 'No Agent'.Wat could be the problem??can anyone help on this???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. This is my first workflow replies, and all these are based on my perosnal experiences.

Check out the transaction SWU_OBUF, refreshes the buffer and see the time before u refresh and after u refresh.

Check out the background user: WF_BATCH is not locked. from transaction SU01, click on display by giving the user WF_BATCH, if locked unlock it.

Please try this and kindly let me know if it worked.

Thanks & Regards,

Goutham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The workflow is triggered now, so no problem in your program.

Go to the workflow (SWDD), check whether there is a user decision step or any foregroung step or any mail sending step. If it is there go to the TASK assigned to them. Make it a General Task.

Come to the WF step, under steps specify workflow initiator, u'll get the mail in your wf.

The main reason as far as i know for not recognising the agent is the task assciated to w WF step not being a GENERAL task.

Please let me know if this works.

Thanks & Regards,

Goutham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one task ,one mail step....for the mail step i have used the initiator as u have mentioned and for the task I have assigned the agent as one test user...also the agent assignments have only general task....but still the workflow is not executed completely...the workflow gets executed perfectly when started from SWDD directly.The problem happens only when I execute from transaction...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your workflow got stucked because in your scenario u dont have a agent specified,

You can specify agent directly by going Additional data -> Agent assignment (for foreground tasks).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the agent assignment but still once the workflow gets triggered it stops...no agent is the information am getting when i view the graphical log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in the workflow u have to give the task as a general attribute or otherwise you have to assign the agent who is going to execute the workflow.

Thanks

Sekhar.