cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow working in dev 110 , but not working in dev120

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Workflow perfectly working in DEV 110(Developmet) client , but not working in DEV 120(Unit testing client) .when i start workflow its message showing workflow started completely, burt i am not getting any message in SBWP(business workplace), i found one error , task has no agent assignment in 120(unit test) but in 110 everything ok, how should i do this ,wehre should i assign agent assignment. please give me brief description.

Thanks for adavnce

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I don 't know how familiar you are with workflows and tasks..

For the agent assignment, go to the transaction SWDD, open your workflow and look in the steps for the agent assignment.

To define a task as a general task, you have 2 possibilities :

double click on the task in your workflow step, and choose there properties.

To do it out of swdd, go to transaction pftc and fill out your task number.

Here, you can change your settings...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur time, I did this general task, agent assignment ,now its fine , no errors in this now but still not getting no mails to my inbox, workflow proess sucessfully, not yet get any messages in my inbox, any others sources ,can i change anywhere in workflow settings,where should i change, if any one having idea please give me reply.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

to get email, you should have scot job seheduled and your smtp should be working.

Check with your basis team about these first.

Then see whether the workflow got email receipent or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thansk for ur post, i checked in SCOT transaction its fine, any other solution to get workflow messages.

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

To get the workitems already started you need to reset the buffers with SWU_OBUF (or wait till after midnight). Also refresh organizational environment from the Business Workplace via Settings -> Workflow settings -> Refresh organizational environment.

If the workitems still not appear check the respective workflow logs where the workitems have gone.

Regards,

Martin

liam_wilkinson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

Has workflow ever worked in dev120, it could be SWU3 that isnt maintained

have a look in and see if you have green ticks

Good luck...Liam

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Agent assignment for tasks are client dependent, so if you made tasks general tasks you have to do it in DEV120 again, also any other agent assignment you did for tasks.

Regards,

Martin