cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow user decision is coming into users mail (Sbwp)

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some clarifications, need your suggestions.I was created one workflow It is having user decision , User decision is need to get two people.

Once they approve 3 times, then Count will increment 3 then complete the Task.

Please have a look on below attached images.

To whom Users,  i was added in   PFAC.

Like below  Under Responsibilities i was added like.

Zrule1.

user1.

user2.

I was executed the workflow. I am also one of the decision maker,I was approved the decision, then i was checked the Workflow log.

then If i press the Agents button it is showing, Two users list.

But User2 if i open in his login then see the Sbwp ,

1)Not able to see any Workflow messages. May i know why.

2)Second question is If user1 is press continuously 3 times, workflow is completed, But i would like User1 then User2 then User3.

How it is possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sbl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

On your second question

2)Second question is If user1 is press continuously 3 times, workflow is completed, But i would like User1 then User2 then User3.

How it is possible.

You have to add the _WI_actual_agent in the binding of the decision task to a container which will be a table of agent and you have to add this table as excluded agent then the users will be able to approve only once

On your first question I am still trying to understand the full stuff, do you have a second instance or your decision task after user 1 approved ?

Another thing why don't you use 3(or 2)  parallel branch and only two will be enough to stop the workflow ?

That could easily do the trick you just need your rule to determine the agent to manage it for Branch one your rule will get ZRULE 1 as agent and branch 2 ZRULE2 and that's it

Cheers

Stephane

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually there is no branches.

Can i create only one rule .

Like below

Zrule1.

user1

user2.

I hope one more scenario also be there .

based on the input we can map

branch1

zrule1

user1

branch2

zrule2

user2

user3.

Am i correct. the above scenario. But

Presently , Only two people has to be assign the user decision.

is the below scenario is correct.

Zrule1.

user1

user2.

But whey the second user not able to get user decision. Any guess.

sbl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you provide a screen shot of the condition to terminate the loop and a workflow log of your workflow (chronological) when the first agent has approved.

Cause in your scenario If I understand correctly USER1 approve (belongs to ZRULE1) another Loop USER2 (should get the new workitem - also belongs to ZRULE1)

This according to the SWDD should work but we need more details

Cheers

Stephane

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Small Change i did it.

Please find the Attached file.Under User decision I was Un check the Advanced with Dialog.

Now, user2 is also able to get the messages,Once Approve it is completed, Means only able to approve  one time.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your second screenshot it is found  that, 2 user  got the user decision.  But as one user already  execute mode of  the user deicion, user deicision will vanish  from other user's  inbox .

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No No this is Second scenario.

First i was checked in my Mail Box. Only one time i was checked. this confirmed. No doubt.

At the first time i am concentrating on this scenario only.

Thanks for your reply.