cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOrkflow problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We use workflow, but now workflow does not ran. So, we don't know how start or check it.

Thnaks and best regards,

Vimol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We have checked in T-code : SWI1, for checking the work item list, and it shows blank? no any work item?

How can I check next step , what is the problem on it?

Please help.

Thanks and best regards,

Vimol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction SWDD or PFTC_DIS and enter your workflow number.

You can directly test your workflow here.

You will have to trigger the starting event of the workflow, and then go to transaction SBWP for workitems.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Shashank

P.S. - If you could tell the forum your exact requiremnt, it will much easier to solve.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

Thanks for your recommend. But I can't found the t-code ,we need. I would like to start the workflow,and need to know that it's start or not , I jsut now the the workflow item number. Please kindly advise. because when I go to the sw01 or swu3 , i can't do anything. Please kindly advise me step by step , if i would like to activate workflow and test it .

Thanks and best regards,

Vimol

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just have look into below link..........

http://www.sapgenie.com/workflow/index.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/c5/e4a930453d11d189430000e829fbbd/content.htm

It will be definately useful.

or send me id i will send u on mail.

regards

vino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As I never using workflow, please kindly explain me step by step.

THanks and best regards,

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vimol,

U have completed all configuration and development of workflow then just make sure starting event activated or not? Another thing, Check whether u did proper binding with container element, workflow element and task element. It should be error free and one to one mapping.

After that u can test WF in <b>SWDD or PFTC</b>, there is one test button provided in SAP.

U need to give test data to check whether desire output appears or not.

After that, run program or transaction by which ur workflow gets trigger.

Then check status, flow and element content of WF in <b>SWEL</b>.

It will be defiantly useful.

regards

vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that your starting event is active for your workflow. You can activate the event in the transaction SWDD or PFTC_CHG or OOCU.

Also, you can check if the event is triggered or not in the transaction SWEL.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Shashank

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vimol,

You can start workflow using the Transcation SWUI & check the workflow log using Transcation SWDP. You might want to post this in the (BPM) forum for a better response.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the workflow settings and customization in <b>SWU3</b> transaction. And in the SWUD you can check for the particular workflows setting and consistency.

Hope this helps...

rgds.