Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow not triggering

jagjit_saini2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am facing issue in triggering of workflow .

I have to trigger workflow on creation of material .I have used BO BUS1178001 and its Created event for this purpose .

I am able to see linkage of this BO  with workflow in SWEL ,SWE2 as well .Even then its not working .I have tried SWUE to forcefully start the workflow .I got the message that 'at least one receiver found' but even then it is getting triggerd

Regards

Jagjit Singh Saini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jagjit

Can you please provide the screen shot of SWEL where you see the evnt being triggered and receivers being there? Also, Please provide the full screen shot of the detailed screen (by double cliking the line item).

The second screen shot required is of the event linkage.

Thanks and regards,

Modak

miguel_silva3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have verified if the event was completely attached and activate to the workflow.

Best Regards.

Miguel Silva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you just go tcode swel.From there u can check. for me its triggering the workflow. u can see your bus1001006 name there.

Regards,

gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you tell the steps which you followed. instead of display event u just use create. u try like that.

Regards,

gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Actually wat is your requirement?? triggering mail whenever material is created??? if mail want to trigger means use this bo.

Use this bus:  bus1001006

method: display.

Even you have doubt means see the link below. may be it ll  fulfil your requirements.

Triggering workflow to send an email whenever a material is created

Regards,

gopi

jagjit_saini2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have attached the step for mail as well but it should first trigger the workflow .If workflow got triggered then it will send the mail. But issue is workflow is no at all triggering (getting Start from event) .

The BO , that you have mentioned is ok but i have  to use its create event not display method

Regards

Jagjit Singh Saini