cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORKFLOW/MAIL NOT TRIGERRING AT THE TIME OF ACTIVITY CONFIRMATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client requirement is, at the time of activity confirmation, a mail should go to next activity responsible/attached peosons.

I have done following setting but not working please find the attached screen shot also.

1. Start workflow task:Selected,

2.Selection pro :SAP006,

3.System status: CNF

4.Status change: *

5.Activate: 2

6.Task in Parameters:TS00007944

This is very usrgent please help.

Regards,

Neeraj,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Now, work flow is trigerring & record is showing in T-Code SWEL, but still mail is not in inbox although i have assigned the user id.

Message is no Receiver is entered, for your reference please find the attached screen shot.

Regards,

neeraj

Neeraj Chandra wrote:

Dear Experts,

My client requirement is, at the time of activity confirmation, a mail should go to next activity responsible/attached peosons.

I have done following setting but not working please find the attached screen shot also.

1. Start workflow task:Selected,

2.Selection pro :SAP006,

3.System status: CNF

4.Status change: *

5.Activate: 2

6.Task in Parameters:TS00007944

This is very usrgent please help.

Regards,

Neeraj,

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neeraj !

Event linkage is broken. Activate the event.

Regards,

S.Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh Ji,

I belive this is already activated,

Please find the screen shot. Please help me on this issue this is very urgent.

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neeraj !

What does the workflow log state ? Is there any error message ?

Do you find agent details in workflow log ?

Regards,

S.Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Trigger event again and immediately after navigate to SWI1 and check for a corresponding entry. If a workflow has triggered you will find the evidence here.

If not, only an even has been raised. No workflow has been triggered. Check your start conditions for this workflow in tcode SWB_COND.

Thank you,

Will

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The screenshot from the event trace shows MLST_NEW event STARTED.

That is a different event than the one you show active in the other screen shot.

Look for that MLST_NEW event STARTED in SWE2.

regards

Rick Bakker / hanabi technology

PS Please don't say it's "urgent", it doesn't help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have maintain the linkage in SWE2, now error message change and mail also trigeering with error contain, please find the attach screen shot.

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neeraj !

In my system, I find for the task TS00007944 that object category, object type and method are BO BOR object type, PSAFRU and COLLECT respectively.

Most importantly, in the triggering events tab, object type and events are configurred as PSAFRU and STARTED respectively.

When this is the case, how come your task is triggered from MLST_NETW business object ? Did any changes are done to triggering event tab ?

Regards.

S.Suresh.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SWE2 did you set 'Behavior upon error feedback' to 'Deactivation of linkage'? That is what it is doing. I would set it to 'Mark linkage as having errors'.

What email are you talking about? This TS00007944, what do you think it does?

regards

Rick Bakker / hanabi technology

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SWE2 again. click twice in the line of your event. Then you select again 'Linkage Activated'

then check in the log what happen to event. Your screenshot showing that workflow did not start because start condition fail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Is a mail generated at all from your step?

You can check this using transaction SOST for mails in status WAITING.

However, your question is really around how 'at the time' of confirmation a mail is sent.

Firstly check what mailing program is sending your mails (i.e. The one that transmits from SOST) it is likely to be RSCONN01 (or a modified version). Increase the frequency of this job for quicker mails to get sent out.

Do you use a send mail task in a workflow for this?

Is there a task used for sending the mail?

Judging from your screenshot this functionality could be SAP PS driven and it might be worthwhile checking the forums for this module to find your solution.

I hope this helps,

Thanks,

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

There is no record in SOST. I have also check the SWEL (Display Event trace). There is also no record.

Please let me know the configuration steps, how can send the mail to responsible pesons at the time of activity confirmation.

Regards,

Neeraj....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Is the Event trace activated in SWE4?

If not, activate it and try again. Is an event raised?

Are you using a workflow for this functionality? (SWDD)

-What are the start conditions? (SWB_COND)

Please include steps to recreate issue for us.

thanks,

Will