cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow is starting with status Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trigerring my workflow from an custom event, my workflow is getting trigerred but the status is showing as ERROR. I have already checked SWEL to check event creation, even in event simulation i am able to see that my workflow has been trigerred.

I have checkde in the technical details it shows:

Exception 8987

Symbolic Name

Error Type 1

Area SWP

Message 88

Variable 1 0000000013

Variable 2 000000

Variable 3

Variable 4

Message Row Error when processing node '0000000013' (ParForEach index 000000)

How can this error be removed? Am I missing out on any customising......

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I had done a mistake in binding the bor event with the start event. I had earlier selected multiline in the element of the workflow container, whereas i was only sending a single value from the BOR.

Thanks Guys.

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VS,

do you get a graphical log for this?

If yes, check for which step it is showing error, as I am not able to figure out just from the Error description.

@AK, how could you figure out that it could be a Fork by just reading ther error? your Inputs might help us in future if we come across.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems this is an error in Workflow development. Please check whether the fork is properly defined.

Please provide more details as this error can happen to a 1000 cases.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not using any fork the error is displayed in the start event itself but it proceeds to the next step.

Am i making myself clear or u need any more details?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issues is in step 13. Please check stepo 13 of your Workflow Template.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Hav u been able to figure out the problem. If not plz provide some more details about the step type with the error whether its an activity, sendmail..

Thnks.

Vipin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Hav u been able to figure out the problem. If not plz provide some more details about the step type with the error whether its an activity, sendmail..

Thnks.

Vipin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting an error in the start event itself. In the log it shows that the start event has been triggered but the status is 'ERROR'. In the next activity i will be executing a method of my custom class to fetch some data but in the workflow graphical log it shows the workflow is stuck in the fetch activity step & the status of the start event is ERROR.

The error that I have mentioned above are displayed in the technical details of workflow log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

If you have any parameters defined for event, make sure you are filling these parameters while creating event. Also make sure binding is correct in start event.

Hope this helps !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am passing 3 parameters from the BOR event to the workflow of which 2 parameters are filled at runtime i am not using the third parameter. The BOR object is delegated I cannot delete this parameter as it is in the object key.

Will this be the reason ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pass the third parameter as well to the workflow, even if you are not using it. Check the binding from BOR to workflow container and from workflow container to your custom method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

Out of the 3 parameters i am filing 2 parameters dynamically and 1 parameter is in the initial status that is '0000'. And I have binded these 3 parameters to the workflow as well.