cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow is not getting triggered from MM01 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a Z workflow using a Z object type which is a copy of BUS1001006 object.

Then i created entry in SWE2 also for CREATE Event.Still the workflow is not getting triggered

while i am creating a Material in MM01 transaction.

Please help if i am missing any step.

Regards,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the event trace (SWEL) (turn the trace on in SWELS). There you should first of all see, whether the event is getting triggered. And if it is, you should also see possible error message or some more detailed information about the event and what happened to it.

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karri,

You are correct i checked it, an error is coming from receiver function module SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT.

Error is:

Import container contains errors (are any obligatory elements missing?)

I am trying to identify.if you know the solution then plz help.

Regards,

Madhu

Eddie_Morris
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Check the binding specified between your triggering event and the workflow. If you workflow as a mandatory import parameter make sure you have a data binding specified to this container element. If you have and you still get the error then it may be possible that the event container element you are binding to the mandatory workflow container element is empty at runtime. If you are using a custom event then check the event container.

Also check the Workflow Administrator's email in SBWP as they will receive an email with the error details and also may have the event container contents.

Regards,

Eddie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddie Morris,

Thank you so much for giving me the correct solution.Binding was missing.

Now Workflow is getting triggered.

Regards,

Madhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Possibility can be

1. May be the workflow tempalte is not made as general task.

2. You cna check even whether the workflow is startted or not in the txn SWI1.

Regards

Pavan

Edited by: Pavan Bhamidipati on Jul 26, 2010 12:35 PM