cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow event executed always in central instance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created a workflow event, Z49CRSHIPTO, for BOR Object type KNA1. This event has linkage activated and it calls the RFC enabled function module Z_49_EVT_RC_CUSTOMER. The definition in SWE2 or in SWETYPV are quite similar for all events.

The problem is that this function module is always executed in central instance. Other events are balanced in different application servers and never run on central instance.

How can we correct this problem ? We don't know where is specified in which server must be executed the function modules.

Regards,

Joan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am confused. about which RFC function module you are talking, Is this RFC is called from any task from the workflow..

1. May be you make the standard task as a synchronous task so that each time when ever the execution gets completed the insatnce of the function group gets closed.

2. Or may be you can create a object inside a function module based on the instance you can manipulate the object data/ Application Data.

Can you kindly share some screen shots or something which gives more info about the issue..

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SWETYPV we have defined a receiver function module for event Z49SHIPTO. We don't know why this function is always executed in same SAP instance. I'm not a workflow expert, but I suppose that in any part of workflow customizing the RFC target is defined, right ?

Regards,

Joan

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I hope the signature of the custom receiver function module is same as the standard function module SWE_TEMPLATE_RECTYPE_FB
  2. Make sure the receiver function module is REMOTE ENABLED.
  3. Also try to check by replacing the custom receiver function module by SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT

Regards

Pavan