cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw there is an error in one of my workflow step.

However, I'm not sure what's wrong with it because the error message didn't elaborate much.

Does anyone knows how I can get more details of what error I'm encountering in the steps so that I know how to fix it?

Thanks!

Shreya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member

Hi SE,

Use transaction SWI2_DIAG, enter the monitoring period and you will get the detail error description.

Hope this helps.

--

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction SWUD used for workflow dignosis, in this you need to give your workflow number and then check out the error for this workflow.

Regadrs,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya please provide us the error message. It does not mean if you are not able to understand the error message we will also not able to understand.

Please provide detailed information while asking question. This is a forum guideline.

Thanks

Arghadip

tech_viren
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi shreya, If you can see the traffic lights in your workflow log, just click on the red light and it will show you the error causing step. then you can check the binding of that particular step.

Regards,

VireN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

Use transaction SWI5 or SWI1, go to the logs, there you can click on technical details

& in the technical details you can check the value of all containers in a particular step & you can identify & analyze the errors from there itself.

Regards,

Brajesh

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the workflow log you have to check, by clicking the step history, details,... There you can find the error message.

1) You have to find which step causing the error.

2) Then, Check the possibilities of error, whether from binding or from BO .....

Can you tell which step your getting the error. I.e. send mail step or Task or User decision.

Regards,

Surjith