Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

workflow container to task container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am triggering a workflow using the function module SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW, workflow gets triggered and i am using the function module SAP_WAPI_WRITE_CONTAINER to write the values in workflow container,

now i am trying to bind these values to task container, by doing that i am not able to see the values in task container, i see the values in workflow container,

i tested with a element which have initial value, that value comes in task container, where as the elements that i have created using the above wapi fun.module does not gets in the task container?

Can anyone help me out on this please.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created the same element in the Task Container. If yes I think you are doing the binding before the container element has been assigned values through Function Module.

<b>Reward points if useful</b>

Thanks

Arghadip

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KjetilKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not that it is an answer to your question, but is there any particular reason why you use SAP_WAPI_WRITE_CONTAINER after starting the workflow instead of passing parameters via the container when you call SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW? That does not sound like a good solution to me, but you can probably make it work somehow.

When you say you see the values in the workflow container, are you talking about design-time container or run-time container? You have to see them in the design-time container, i.e. as already mentioned you have to define these container elements in both the multistep task (workflow template) container and the single task container.