cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Administrator Overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In the Tcode SWF_GMP, there is a field Pending instance (Automatic contiunation) . In this field, there is more than 500 items are there. Some of item went into error state and i deleted them logically. Those items still showing in this fields.

How to handle those items and it is there some impace.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not find this Tcode in SAP. Can you provide the correct Tcode so that we can help you

Thanks

Arghadip

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are Alert notifications, did you tried to delete the Work Item from SWWL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadip,

Tcode is correct . Tcode is SWF_GMP and Path is

Business Workflow ->Development>Administration>Workflow Runtime>Administrator overview.

I didnt delete the workflow through SWWL. I have deleted it logically means cancelled the workitem.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

You deleted the workitem logically? So this could mean the workflow is still in error what would explain why the items are still there.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Error workflow does not come under that pending instance ( Automatic Continucation). Is there any harm?

and Is there any harm of deleted the workitem logically.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am waiting for you reply becasue this is very crucial. Lets discuss and put your views.

Thanks & Rgards,

Manoj

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all why do you logically delete workitems which are in error? As far as I know there is no option to continue that workflow. You should always investigate the error and try to resolve it so you can restart it.

>

> Error workflow does not come under that pending instance ( Automatic Continucation). Is there any harm?

What do you mean by this? You said you saw the workflows which are in error under this pending instances. What you see there are the items which are in temporary error. This means the system will try to execute them again when the error monitoring job will run. So no need to take action.

I think you will need to be a bit more clear in what you mean and want.

Regards,

Martin