cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workbooks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement to create report on BI workbook, I have four different Bex Reports with same selection condition for all the four Bex Reports, i need to create a workbook, where I need to display all four Bex Reports in one worksheet with single common selection condion as Bex reports selection conditions are same for all four reports.

Please let me know how to go ahead in implementing the workbook and attach all 4 Bex reports in one worksheet.

Thx in Advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First open BEx Analyzer -

> select open Query -

> onces it is open the select BEx Analyzer from menu---->select save woork book as> save workbook as new name--> or select save workbook

from below open query save button> then row and column for second report -

> then select BEx Analyzer from menu-> then select design toolbar-> select design mode-> insert analysis grid

-

> click on new inserted grid ->In general tab select create data provider->there u assign new

query name---->In a same way u insert new analysis grid for 3rd and 4th report -

> and new create data provider for for 3rd and 4th report -> select exit design mode> here u will get four report on

one woork sheet.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

The Above solution will work if your are using the 7.0 Bex Analyzer.

What is the Version of Bex you are using 3.X or 7.0 ?

If 7.0 then the Solution provided by Rakesh will work fine. Also since the All queries are using same Variables the selection ( Variable ) screen will appear only once.

If you are using 3.X then you can either insert all queries on one sheet or on different sheets and use Link Cells in Excel and create your final Report as mentioned by venkat

Hope this helps

Datta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

first you have to save one query as a workbook, then go to second sheet click on tools icon in Bex tool bar and select insert query, then you will get that query in second sheet,do the same for 3r and 4th quries in 3rd and 4th sheets.

May it helps you......

Regards,

Venkat.