cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work item is not coming in SOST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm creating a quality notification, processing it, releasing task and finally closing the notification. Each & every time one work item is triggering.

I have schedule a job for the program RSWUWFML2 to send work item. All the work item is coming except the closing work item.

Prior to this. I have created two work item when the event "CREATED" is triggering & event 'CLOSED' is triggering.

In SWI1 I have seen that Workflow is triggering and dialog step "Notification Closed' is also triggering but only this work item is not coming to SOST.

Could you please let me know why only this particular work item is not coming to SOST (Outlook)?

Thanks in Advance,

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute the report exclusively for that workitem. With all messages on.

Now check if the report after running says that 1 workitem was selected but none was sent.

If this is the case check the agent assignment of that workitem and see if the user has a valid email address.

If it is not being selected then check if the workitem is in ready status and not logically deleted.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever you all have said I have done that previously but I have checked again & Now it's working perfectly. There was some configuration problem in the development server. But I have got feedback from my client that it's working.

So thank you all for your help.

Thanks,

Abhijit

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I were you I'd investigate to find out more about this. What "configuration setting" could affect the notifications from only one step?

What if it stops working again tomorrow?

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does dialog step "Notification Closed' have an agent?

Maybe you need to set the Task name in the report.

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope those workitems were not manually forwarded. Please go through the documentation of Report RSWUWFML2

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check the Variant for that Program. If the variant is created with the task ID's check whether your task is there or not.

Check the Agent for the work item. Then in SU01 check whether the User ID is maintained for that user. The user ID should be maintained for your wf-batch and Approver user in SU01.

Thanks,

Viji.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think no agent is assigned for that tasks..This report sends workitems for for ready status. Run it manually by specifying the task and check the output.

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though your workitem is getting created,

Can you just re-check the agents of the workitem created for CLOSING...

You can check this in your workflow log or throughy transaction SWI2_ADM1...

Regards

Gautam Maini