cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows AD authentication fails with FWM00006 error

0 Kudos

We can log into the CCM on our BO 4.2 server with Windows Authentication. When we try to log into CMC. we get:

Account information not recognized: Active Directory Authentication failed to log you on. Please contact your system administrator to make sure you are a member of a valid mapped group and try again. If you are not a member of the default domain, enter your user name as UserName@DNS_DomainName, and then try again. (FWM 00006)

Suggestions?

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your question - I have fixed your tag to better align with your question. Please select more careful next time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

BasicTek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you are using KBA https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/preview/en/2629070 then there are some things to check in the 3rd section

-Tim

0 Kudos

I have tried all this, and I still get FWM00006 when I try to log into CMC or BI with AD creds. As I stated, I can log into CMC with my AD creds.

0 Kudos

I have tried all this, and I still get FWM00006 when I try to log into CMC or BI with AD creds. As I stated, I can log into CMC with my AD creds.

former_member456023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a very common error message which happens for a number of reasons.

The following blog gives a detailed step-by-step configuration information.

https://blogs.sap.com/2016/09/02/sso-configuration-with-active-directory-sap-business-objects-42-aes...

Make sure that you have followed every step.

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ashraf

0 Kudos

Hello Brian,

please check if your Tomcat is starting with the same serviceuser as the SIA-process and please also check the JAVA-config of the Tomcat if there are the links to the SSO-files stored on your server

-Djava.security.auth.login.config=X:\<folder>\bscLogin.conf
-Djava.security.krb5.conf=X:\<folder>\krb5.ini

You also have enabled the AD-authentication im CMC (perhaps with the ENTERPRISE-Admin) ?

Regards

Markus