cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wily Manager Module needs a seperate license?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried both Wily Workstation and Wily Webviewer, but I cannot find that Wily Manager Module.

Does it need a seperate license ?

If so, how to confirm it's because of a missing license. For example, any command to list the installed license?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is te willy version? MM for some of the objects still in Rampup. Check this note

[Note 1540591 - Wily Introscope Setup for SAP BOE 4.0|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1540591]

Please check

Thanks,

Jansi

allam_drebes
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Management modules from note 797147 are the default.

The note 1540591 is only relevant is you want to monitor a "SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.0". If it is the case, you must run at least a Enterprise Manager version 8 SP2.

Attached to this note there is a management modules exclusive for "SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.0". You may download it. You should refer to the document "MM_for_BOE40_BOExplorer40_DS40.pdf" attached to this note in order to install this MM.

Regards,

Allam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you!

I have double checked both Wily Workstation and Wily Webviewer, but I cannot find that Wily Manager Module.

My Wily version is 80.03.

Is this because of my authorization at SM side? If so, how to verify it?

Please tell how do you access manager module?

Best regards.

allam_drebes
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

The management modules are located in the foler /config/modules in the Introscope Enterprise Manager path.

Refer to the section "Install the SAP Management Modules" of the ["Wily Introscope Setup Guide 8.0"|https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001995842008E/SAPISDOC02_0.pdf].

Regards,

Allam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

You mean that I have to launch Management Module by double clicking it?

This is weekend I have no way to verify. Please confirm so that Monday

I can verify.

Thanks again.

allam_drebes
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do not need to lauch them by clicking on it. These modules are part of the EM installation. If you find the files in the path above they are installed.

The EM logs you should have a entry like this "3/25/11 03:26:42 PM CET [INFO] [Manager.Bootstrap] Load all Management Modules complete."

If you not have this entry in the IntroscopeEnterpriseManager.log, you should restart the EM in order to the EM load the management modules.

If the entry is ok, you are good to go further with the diagnostics configuration.

What exactly you are looking for? What do you mean with "Wily Manager Module"? I am starting to think that you are not looking for the management modules for Wily EM.

Regards,

Allam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manager Module is a typo for Management Module. Sorry for that.

Thanks! I will verify.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

allam_drebes
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Christy,

There are Management Modules delivered by SAP, you may refer to note 1579474.

In order to download them, refer to note 797147.

Regards,

Allam