cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIJ 20002 Error in XI 3.1 .NET Environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed XI 3.1 on Sandbox with both .NET and Java environments. When I tried creating a webI document from .NET environment I get following error message

Unexpected error. If you cannot reconnect to the server, close Web Intelligence and start again. (WIJ 20002)

This works fine in Java environment, I am also icluding the detailed error message below if it helps

Version:null Application server:

http://system:80/AnalyticalReporting/cdzisapi.wis

Stack trace: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://system:80/AnalyticalReporting/cdzisapi.wis at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.cpi.CPIConnection.postRequest(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.xml.XMLViaHttp.loadScript(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.xml.XMLViaHttp.initInstance(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.xml.XMLSession.load(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.xml.XMLSession.load(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.om.OMSessionLoader.load(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.tc.TCMain.initClient(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.tc.thread.InitAppletRunner.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.cpi.CPIConnection.postRequest(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.xml.XMLViaHttp.loadScript(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.xml.XMLViaHttp.initInstance(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.xml.XMLSession.load(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.xml.XMLSession.load(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.om.OMSessionLoader.load(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.tc.TCMain.initClient(Unknown Source) at com.businessobjects.wp.tc.thread.InitAppletRunner.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Goutham.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BasicTek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I've been getting some webi errors as well on .net. I'm not sure if it's a bug or configuration. You may want to open a message with support to have an engineer look into it.

If I find anything out I'll update as well.

Regards,

Tim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are encountering the same issue on one of our webI report with WIJ 20002 error. Could you please share how you resolved this issue.

Thanks.

Madhuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there -

I'm facing the same behavior on sap bo v3.1 sp3 fp 3.2 with tomcat.

is there a solution for this issue?

thank you very much for posting it;-)

happy day

pat

0 Kudos

Moved to WEBI forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we were facing the same issue with X1 3.1, when user was running the reports he can able to run the reports which take less than 10 minutes, but when he is running more than that time limit user was getting that error.

The issue we found is some how he was enabled the proxy settings instead of Automatic detect network option in IE toos>Connections>LAN settings>disable the Proxy settings and select the Automatic Detect Network option.

Later we tried the same reports it works fine.This fix for only WEBi Reports when users run in Infoview app.

Thanks

Pulendar