cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WI_ID parameter in Application Parameter in webdynpro component using class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to use WI_ID parameter in Application Parameter in my webdynpro component.

And i am using class instead of BOR.

I used this with BOR earlier, but can any one let me know that how to do the same if i am using class.

Currently i created one parameter as WI_ID in my application parameter, and try to read that in my HANDLEDEFAULT method of windows, i created importing parameter as WI_ID also in HANDLEDEFAULT method.

but still not getting any value in this parameter.

How to set this parameter.

Thanks,

Amar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is actually your question? Are you trying to get the WD application to work with UWL?

If this is the case, then just make sure first that the wd application parameter works without the UWL. This should work just like you are doing - importing parameters of the handle default method. Make sure that the parameter works. Test it with launching the WD application with browser <application_url>&wd_id=12345. If you are not getting this working, u should ask it from the WDA forum.

Then if the question is about how to configure the parameter with UWL, you need to configure it a bit differently with BOR. But maybe you should post your XML here to see what is wrong.

Regards,

Karri