cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

_Wi_Actual_Agent container as import parameter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear workflow people

is there anyone that knows how to set the WiActual_Agent container as import parameter.

This container is delivered with sap only as export.

Best regards

Erik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you run the report SWI1 and search for a task you only se the agent for tasks in process and who completed a task, If the WiActual_Agent was an import parameter the report would also give an easy overview what agent have not started his task yet. In 4.6c you could easily do modification to this container, but in latest version of sap it is not possible.

best regards erik

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A-ha, but what when there are 4 users who receive a work item? I understand the want for such a feature, but it is technically impossible to get it correct.

<i>Message was edited by Kjetil Kilhavn:</i>

Or, perhaps there is just one user who receives the work item, but that person has a substitute.

<i>Message was edited (again) by Kjetil Kilhavn:</i>

Just want to clarify something. I am not saying you can't get SWI1 to show you what you want (by modifying it), but the solution is not to use the actual agent as import parameter. Instead you need to check the SWWUSERWI table, and check the active substitutions for each of the users you find there. I am quite sure you would have noticeable performance penalty, so I would at least make it optional.

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know how (other than the obvious answer), but why would you want to do such a thing? The element is intended for returning the user name of the user who executed (perhaps limited to completed) the work item. It makes no sense importing anything in that element.