cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why sap.m.Shell is not scrolling down? Is this by default? Any way to enable scrolling?

former_member197578
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I tried to use sap.m.Shell in my application and added few tables in the view. Now when view gets loaded inside the shell, it shows only two tables and some part of the third table. Problem is unlike sap.ui.ux3.shell, this m.shell is not scrolling down, so i am not able to see third table. AM i doing something wrong or is this is its by default property??

I am amazed as to how such thing can happen as i always assumed scrolling to be default property..

Can somebody help me out with this?? how do i enable it or is there something wrong i am doing?

I checked sap.m shell properties, can't see anything related to scrolling.

Thank you,

Chetna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197578
Participant
0 Kudos

Can somebody please tell me why page is not scrolling down in sap.m.Shell?

I thought its because of setting display block to true, but even after removing the statement i am not able to view the full page.

I have put three tables in my view, not in order to view third table i must scroll down, but page is not getting scrolled down unlike ux3 shell. So now i am really do not know what have i done wrong or what can be done to enable scrolling.

Please reply,

Regards,

Chetna

kedarT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chetna,

Embed all three tables in a m.page and embed this page in a shell.

Hope the helps.

Answers (0)