cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is SIA pointing to a different host server

sharon_smith3
Participant
0 Kudos

I have two host servers with boe 4.3 freshly installed.

host1: test

host2: prod

From the CCM in "prod" > Manage Servers > Logon it says it's attempting to logon to host server "test", however the Node name of the SIA is "prod" and the System Name at the Logon prompt is "prod".

How is it attempting to connect to a completely different host server? The CMS databases are independent and named differently. In the SIA configuration, it shows it's pointing to the "prod" CMS database.

Thank You.

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what do you mean "its attempting to logon to test " ?
Do you mean the System name shows "test" and not "prod" while running CCM on prod server ?

sharon_smith3
Participant
0 Kudos

The System name shows "prod" while running CCM on the prod server. However I receive an error message "unable to logon to crystalTEST:6400". It should show that it's attempting to logon to crystalPROD:6400"

sharon_smith3
Participant
0 Kudos

To clarify, in the SIA configuration, it shows it's part of the prod cluster. Nowhere can I find that it's at all referencing the test host server. Same error occurs when attempting to create a new node.

Additionally, I've since uninstalled the boe platform on the TEST server to eliminate any traces of test for the prod server to even link to, however it is still saying "unable to logon to "test:6400"

However when attempting to logon in the CMC, the error message correctly references prod "Could not reach CMS 'PROD:6400"

Now the Logs state: (Reason: Missing critical system object type. Kind: LicenseRestriction. (FWB 00037)Missing critical system object type. Kind: LicenseRestriction. (FWB 00037) Unable to find LicenseRestriction kind. ).

Any thoughts or insight on how to proceed? Thank You again.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)