cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my Page Footer not displaying correctly??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to customize a quote report in Tigerpaw and I am having an issue with the page footer. My report is structured as follows:

Cover Page

Product List

Grand Total

Simple right? So the page footer has the page numbers, printed date, etc and I want it to print onto every page. That is working fine on every page except for the cover page which happens to be the Report Header. There is a blank white space where the page footer is supposed to be but nothing is displaying there page footer has gray background). What gives? Am I trying to do something I cannot do?

Edited by: ekalpakoff on Jan 6, 2012 11:03 PM

Edited by: ekalpakoff on Jan 6, 2012 11:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member292966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you right-click in the Page Footer margin and go to Section Expert, are there any conditional formatting formulas set? Any options that have been changed from the default?

If you right-click one of the fields in the Page Footer and go to Format. In the Common tab, does the Suppress option have a formula?

The Page Footer should be seen from the Cover Page unless it's been told to suppress somewhere.

Good luck,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I check all the conditional formulas, none have any condition statements at all. Right clicked on a field in the page footer again no suppression statments

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does the cover page extend to the second page?

While in the Preview Mode, look on the left hand side of the page; it should display the section short names.

Does it 'PF' on the 1st page?

-Abhilash