cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While extarcting from R/3, the [b]delta load[/b]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

While extarcting from R/3, the <b>delta load</b> runs daily and extracts some amount of data,but today it extracted 3 times the amount of data when compared to yesterdays

I could'nt able to findout exactly what will be reason.Might be in source the data will be added.But how to make conform of this that data in R/3 is created more.

In source R/3 where can we check for this particular datasource that how much records are being there before extraction

How to findout this

Can anyone will help me out this

Regards

Balji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can check the records in RSA 3 for the particular datasource and the no of records by giving the selection in the fields..

Hope this helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

Thanks for your reply

But from source we dont have any selections??How do i chk now in RSA3

Regards

Balji

former_member197610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Give the datasource name and enter.the fields will be displayed inthe selection (Internal Format).There if you have calday field select the from and to value and extract.it will display the no of entries,then give display list which shows the datas in detail.

Try this also..give the request id and target system inthe settings screen in RSA3 and extract..check and revert back.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

This RSA3 tcode gives us details of Full Load

it will give for all the data which are present in the datasource(if we dont mention any selection).

I want to track for only one delta load which was extarcted in todays morning delta load. Is there any other way.

suppose think like if there is a selection 001.2007 to 006.2007 for FISCPERIOD and daily this load will run based on this selections.Now if you chk in RSA3 all the data will be displayed withing this selection.But what i need is i want to track for only todays delta run

Hope u got my point

Reagrds

Balji

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Balji,

you can check in PSA, total records in PSA should same.

in R/3 you can try check RSA7, display,

before successfull of next extraction, the delta should be still there

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edwin

<b>Ok will chk out in PSA</b>:- U mean in PSA total records should be same as data transffered in target

But in R/3 in RSA7 the current delta(LUWs) will be there,this deltas will be extarcted in next deltas run

I mean to say today delta went on successfull

since already delta load went on fine.How can I track the delta load records which was updtaed today.

Hope u got my point

Regards

Balji

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Balji,

the delta will be remain there until the next successfull extraction from bw,

today's delta still there, it won't be cleared out before the next extraction success (next day), you can try display.

hope this helps.