cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to get matmas04 for XI content

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created IDoc from R/3 4.6C to XI 3.0 using matmas04. Now I have to send data from XI to FTP server of MDME 5.5. Where to get (or how to import) MATMAS04 to MDME 5.5 repository

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Andrey,

i suppose you want to send an IDoc as file to MDME and use the MDME's capabilities to import IDoc files directly without a need to do any mapping. So the only thing, what you are missing is the MATMAS04 definition in your MDME Component in Integration Repository. To get the definition there, temporarily define logon data for an SAP system where you can get that definition from (typically your SAP R/3 system for development) and import the IDoc as you would do for R/3 components. After that disregard the connection data from your MDME SWC. Or alternatively get the XSD of the IDoc and import it as external definition into your SWCV.

Best regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christine. You helped to solve the problem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

can you eloborate on the sending/ recieving systems & the formats (since I have not worked on FTP MDME 5.5)

If your scenario is like R/3 -> XI -> MDME,

the below llinks may help in posting idocs from R/3 to XI

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Regards

Vishnu