cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to create time shift variable to input in RSCUR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a new currency translation type in RSCUR. In the time ref tab i opted variable time reference and selected "Beginning of the week" and chosen info object 0CALWEEK. I wanted to create a new variable and use in time shift for variable. Can any one suggest me where i have to create the variable for it to be available as a selection for time shift variable field.

Looking forward for the response.

Thanks.

Sravya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KulDeepJain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

If You create variable on Info-Object "0RTYPE"(Exchange Rate Type) then it will display in RSCUR T. Code.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These same variable created by CMOD . You can create charactristic variable on 0calweek infoobject.

Use it in time shift from variable -> variable name & set offset in time shift.

Regards,

Anand Mehrotra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for the response. I already created a formula variable using customer exit and created logic in CMOD. But still couldn't see the variable in RSCUR (TIME SHIFT FOR VARIABLE) to populate .

Looking forward for the responses.

Thanks,

Sravya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

create Characteristic variable. It will work. If  you display popup list, it will show all the availabe variables.

Regards,

Anand Mehrotra.

former_member182226
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

Formula variable will work for "Time shift from Variable", if your Formula variable is correctly defined and saved, then just manually type that variable name "Time shift from Variable" + hit enter, It will automatically take that variable else it will show error as "Invalid entry", no need to check in F4 help list. F4 help list might be updated in next login.

Hope it will resolve your problem.

Regards,

Avinash