cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to activate the buttons in NWBC.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on ESS MSS in NWBC. Implementing in NWBC is for the first time. I have lots of similar kind of issues. In many places the buttons are inactive. I will show the screenshots.

I want to know from where I can activate these buttons. Its creating hell lot of problems.

It will be a great help if you can help me how & where I can control these buttons.

Regards,

Namsheed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Namsheed

What you're showing looks like WebDynpro POWL object. The issue for these types of objects is that each have their own implementation logic and quirks that is pretty Application specific.

If you're technically inclined, you could try to find the POWL Type  name (e.g via PFCG role assignment) and then using POWL_COCKPIT to find the Feeder Class and then using SE24  to see underlying implementation code for the method GET_ACTIONS & HANDLE_ACTION (that's where Button & Its action are coded).

If NOT, then my advice post this message in the following area

a)

b)

Regards

Damean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damean,

I opened the WebDynpro application FITV_FPM_START and test FITV_REQUEST in se80 . The application opened and PDF is displayed when I clicked on "Display Request Form" .Surprisingly everything is working perfectly fine.

But when I right clicked on the WD application in se80 and selected "Test in Business Client" and HTML Client. Its opening in HTML NWBC and getting error on new page when I click on "Display Request Form".

The error now I am getting is follows :

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: The user does not have a role called "OBN://BOTechnicalName=TravelNavigation/BOSystemAlias=/Operation=DisplayForm&sap-nwbc-is_suspend_scenario=" assigned (review with transaction PFCG), nor does there exist a cockpit called "OBN://BOTechnicalName=TravelNavigation/BOSystemAlias=/Operation=DisplayForm&sap-nwbc-is_suspend_scenario=" or it might be inactive (see transaction SICF). Please review the startup URL to see if it correct. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

This is NWBC issue only right..!!

How can solve this issue..?

Regards,

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Issue is solved. It was Program Error from SAP side.

Now All the buttons are working fine and I am able to print PDF also.

Solution is implement the note 2031585 - SAP NWBC ABAP Runtime Patch 40.

System Details : ECC 6.0 NetWeiver 7.4 ,

EHP 7 , SP-Level 06

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions.

Regards,

Namsheed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might be due to the design of the application, missing PFCG roles or missing/incorrect configuration of the applications in the backend system. Most likely it has nothing to do with NWBC.