cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where i can get or obtain the SOLMAN.XML file?

jchm1999
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi every1,

we just building a SAP to ONBASE, ONBASE to SAP solution, for that, the requirements says we must to have a XML file called SOLMAN.XML

any1 know how/where i can get this file?

Thanks

View Entire Topic
vera_jiang1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Customer, 

What is the link you are referring to that talks about "solman.xml"? Would you please share the detailed info so that maybe some guys from Solution Manager team know about it.

Best regards,
Vera Jiang 

jchm1999
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Vera, we are triying to connect SAP with OnBase with "archivelink connector" and some requirements are to have a file called "solman.xml"
jchm1999
Explorer
0 Kudos
The connector for use with the SAP ArchiveLink module can be registered with a Solution Manager application, certifying it as well as Solution Manager Ready. Before you can enable this functionality, make sure you have configured a destination Solutions Manager. For more information, see HTTP Destinations on page 60. Also, make sure you have Obtained solman.xml from your solution provider OnBase 1. Insert the Solution Manager destination sender ID as a value for the configuration SolutionManagerSenderID in the web.config file. Example: <add key="SolutionManagerSenderID" value="sapsolman"/> 2. Copy solman.xml to the ArchiveLink root directory. In some cases, you may need to change the space encoding. To convert +space encoding to %20 space encoding, the following ArchiveLink web.config setting must be set to true: <add key="UseModifiedSpaceEncoding" value="true"/> 3. Open ArchiveLink.
vera_jiang1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
The questions about ArchiveLink are covered by the "SAP NetWeaver Application Server" team. I have edited the tag to involve them.