cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what mean is "Init. select. for field name currently running in request "

Former Member
0 Kudos

what mean is infomation dialog with "Init. select. for field name currently running in request XXXXXXXX " which

is aways prompted only if i click anywhere in the infopackge.

what mean and how slove it?

thanks a lot?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guixin,

From the message it looks like the init request is still runnong. Go to sm37 and check if any job is running under your id. If so, then cancel the job. If not check whether any process is running under backgound mode in sm50. Then cancel it without core.

If no such job/process is present, then go to infopackage -> Scheduler -> Init option and delete the init request.

Hope this helps.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir Dinesh :

I can not find this path "infopackage -> Scheduler -> Init "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out for Scheduler on the top menu of the infopackage. Schedular is the first option in the menu and then click on the fourth option(Init options for Source System) under Schedular. Then delet your inti upload.

Regards,

Rohini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is actually Infopackage -> Scheduler ->Initialization Option for the Source System. You can then select the init request and delete it.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guixin

I dont think there is any problem. You are opening an init infopackage where the init request is already run. So when you click on any other tabs, its displays the message and you can just ignore it.

Hope it helps

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guixin

Properly this mesg means that your one of the load is still running, so you will not be able to run another load with out the complettion of the present load.

Regards,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohini:

thanks.

i'm sure that no load process bases on the infopackage mentioned above is triggered since it was created just now. yesterday,i did run load process but in another package that was deleted early.

sir ,how do i solve it???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guixin,

What upload is it. Master data upload and delta/ full upload?

Check out the monitor of the infopackage to cross check for any load running.

Also check if all the fields are active.

Rohini