cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the latest BO XI 3.1 service pack?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

What is the latest BO XI3.1 service pack that can be installed on a new Windows machine?

I was looking in the SAP Installation and Upgrade site the latest version of installer that can be downloaded from there is for XI 3.1 is SP3. However from SAP site itself, the latest PAR (PAM) I got was for SP4. But I could not find the SP4 installer neither in the Installation and Upgrade page nor on the Support and Fix Pack download page. Can anyone please shed some light on this? Any recommendation and comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member235179
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eddie11,

If you go back to the SAP Support Portal:

Documentation - Supported Platforms - SAP Business Objects Enterprise - SAP Business Objects XI3.1

you will see all of the PAR documents, on the right hand side there is a filter icon, next to the Publish Date field. Simply filter descending and you will see the SP4 Windows par document.

I hope this is a very helpful answer to you.

Kind regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the reply but I am not looking for SP4 PAR document, I have it. I am looking for installer executable files for XI 3.1 Service Pack 4 - either the whole server/client application or just the service pack.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

former_member235179
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eddie11,

The SP4 for XI3.1 is indeed up on the SAP Support site - I just checked, for your information it's titled:

ENTERPRISE04_0-10007443.EXE with a filesize of 1891715kb

SAP Support Portal

SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS

- BUSINESS OBJECTS DOWNLOADS

- SAP Business Objects Downloads

- Support Packages and Patches -

- B" SBOP BI platform (former SBOP Enterprise)" BOBJ ENTERPRISE XI 3.1

- Comprised Software Component Versions

- Windows Server on IA32 32bit

I don't want to make a point of it but I hope this is a very helpful answer to you.

Kind regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that was very helpful. Thanks.

Answers (0)